I know, I skipped day 3, but with what happened on day 4.... does Day 3 really matter? We became parents today. I know.. you are saying so what.. that was expected on this trip, so what happened on day 3? Well day three was the Forbidden City and Hutong Tour. I didn't post yesterday because my internet went on the fritz. But now lets talk about day 4. We arrived at the hotel late due to the flight getting out late and traffic. When we arrived at the hotel, the babies were all in the lobby, so we got a glimps of them before placement happened. The hotel blew us away. It is incredible. What a place to start our lives with Mayah. It was not a big to do like I thought it was going to be. I'll explain later. We went to the room and gave her a bottle. It took about 2 hours to finish the bottle because Mayah was screaming for those two hours. Welcome to parenthood I guess! But then she fell asleep with me (daddy) rubbing her head while we layed on the bed. Here is one teaser photo! She is too cute for words. I will post more about yesterday and today, tomorrow. We are very tired, and I hear she will wake up in about 3 hours, so I need some sleep so Daddy can wake up, feed her and skype home with grandma and watch the Bears game via skype! The one time a feeding in the middle of the night will be a good thing!
OMG!!!!!! *tears rolling down my cheek..... I am freaking beyond sooooooo excited for you guys!!!! Awesome picture of Mommy and Mayah!!!!! Cant wait to see more pictures!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a way to conference call skype and make it a party line?!?!?!?!?! I can not wait to meet my niece!!! (2 hours for a bottle sounds more like an adjustment period with her Mommy and Daddy!!) That wont take long.... for you both are gonna be AMAZING parents and it wont take her long to figure out that she is the luckiest little girl!!!!!! Big Hugs and kisses to the three of you!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI am crying. This has been such a long journey for you two. Words cannot describe how happy I am to see that picture of Miriam finally holding your daughter. Good luck over the next few days! I will check in later via email. :)
ReplyDeleteSpeechless.
ReplyDeleteSkype = phil.marks7
ReplyDeleteJUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!!!!!! Blake, Dani, and I can't believe how flippin' adorable she is! Sooooo happy for the 3 of you! Can't wait to hold Mayah and tell her how much I love her!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys! She is very cute! Have a great and safe trip/travels.
ReplyDeleteI can't stop crying!! I love the pic, it is the perfect picture of true happiness in Mir's eyes!! She is just adorable, so happy for the new family!! Now hurry up and come home!
ReplyDeleteOk I can't stop crying either... She is adorable and we can't wait to meet her! We are so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteFrom your nephew Jared:
ReplyDeleteDear Uncle Scott and Aunt Miriam,
I cant wait to meet my new cousin Mayah and see you all again!!!! Hopefully much sooner then later!!!! (Maybe our Spring break in March???) James says to send you a hello and miss you all too!!! He cant wait to meet Mayah either!!!! This is like the coolest thing ever!!! We are soooo excited!!!!! Tell her we love her and give her a kiss and hug for us!!! Love always, JAred
I was crying as I read this to Jackson- Mommy and Daughter are beautiful. We can hardly wait to meet Mayah!
ReplyDeleteWell, I got the goosebumps!! What can I say, but Congrats to you both! Looking forward to seeing more pictures. All my love to the three of you.
ReplyDeletePammy
Dear Tati, Mayah and Scott,
ReplyDeleteA new chapter in your families life is now beginning !!!!!!!
Mayah and mother look beautiful !!!!!!!! Our love to all !!!!!! So excited to see the new addition to our family!!!!!!!!!! Lotsa Loves and Kisses
Miriam and Scott,
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is so precious! The cutest cheeks ever! Perfection! God bless all three of you as you blend together as one! She is so fortunate to have you both provide her with love and a good life full of love and care.
Stay safe and love her more each moment!
Love
Annette, Joaquin, Angelica and Olivia.....Sampson too :)