Mommy and Mayah at Mayah's Baptism.
We busted Mayah sharing the dog food. So we did what any responsible parent would do. We grabbed the camera. The bag of dog food says it promotes a shinny healthy coat! Mayah should have some really nice hair this summer now!!
Here she is on the move. She loves being mobile.
This is a game that daddy and Mayah play. It is called 5-4-3-2-1 Lift Off. As you can see. SHE LOVES it. All I have to do is say 5, and she starts to smile and gets all giddy with excitement.
On our way to Easter/Passover/b-day brunch!
Mayah loves trees and flowers. Camping will be so much fun for her.
Too cute for words... I don't think she knew the flower was in her hair. Otherwise I am sure it would not have last there for so long!
She was born in the Year of the Rabbit, so it only makes sense that she has a pair of bunny ears!!!
That's all for now. I'll let you all know the next time I add some photos for you all to see!
She is so cute. Love the picture of her with the dogs. Blessings
ReplyDelete