Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Here are a few new pictures..  It was Easter/Passover/Daddy's Birthday. One crazy weekend. A week later Mayah turned ONE!.  We are so lucky to be able to experience this day with her.  So many adoptive parents miss their baby's first birthday!   But I know many of you like to see some new photos, so here they are.   Also, there a few from Mayah's first camping trip!!!   First of many.  She had a great time hiking, playing in the grass, chasing bubbles, and just being a kid!  It was a great time!

Checking out the flowers before brunch for Easter/daddy's birthday

Giving Mommy a much needed kiss.

Too cute for words.   It is a good thing she didn't know the flower was in her hair.  If she did, she would have destroyed it!  

I PUT THESE EARS ON, NOW SHOW ME THE CANDY!

Bubbles are funny

camping is fun. So much to do and see, and so little time to do it all.

I have a front row seat to this hiking thing!!!  I love nature. this should be fun.

Taking it all in.  Nature is cool!

nature takes a lot out of you.  I can't believe she fell asleep on the hike with all of the bouncing and noise.   One little tired girl.

Mayah learning to play kickball... not soccer, but kickball!!!!

Mayah showing off her fish face!

I am outta here.  See ya!   I have people to meet, places to go, and things to do!  

Until next time, I hope you all enjoyed Mayah's update!   She is throwing out lots of words now.  She is VERY Stubborn.  Hates getting in her car seat, but calms down once she is in there.   She wants things her way, when she wants it, how she wants it!  She should make a great CEO with that attitude!  But she is a little lover.  She like to be held a lot, and she is learning to say bye bye, and blow kisses.  Too cute.   Soon we will have her trained to vacuum and mow the lawn!  


2 comments:

  1. She is absolutely adorable and walking already at 1 is a sign of genius...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful. Looking forward to updates and pics. Blesssings

    ReplyDelete