Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First day of School (College/Daycare)

Wow.  They were right.... they do grow up so fast.  Last week Mayah stood up on her own with no help from other objects, and this week she is off to college.  Ok.. Well maybe not that fast... But she did start daycare but it feels like I am paying for college.  So I am saying she is off to college already.  Mayah is fully adjusted to life here in the USA.  She loves my iPhone, my computer, my remote control.  Either she is very tech savvy at 10 months or she is saying... "Helloooooo, pay attention to me!!!!"    Her top front teeth have made their first appearance and Mayah has discovered the fact they are there.  She was grinding her teeth this morning.  A new thing for her!   She is very alert, needs to be in the room with us at all time.  I think Wrigley taught her that move.   She needs to always see what is going on around her.   We love having her here, and her smiles and laughter can light up the room.   She is also learning that the dogs will clean her hands after she eats!  So smart!   Here are some new photos:

My first day of college.... Why does class have to start so early?  Can I please go back to sleep, just for 10 more minutes!


This is the sign that greeted Mayah at daycare on her first day!

Getting ready to take Mayah to her first day of College.  It costs the same, so why not call it college.  Her undergrad studies is Child Development 101. Better known as.. Watch me look really cute.   I think she will do pretty well! 

Mommy saying goodbye to her little one as she leaves the nest to begin preparing for her future.

Mayah looking to make new friends already on day one!  This is Ms. Helena, her Professor of Child Development 101.

On day one she already has the boys checking her out.  I think I could be in trouble in a few years.  Better start my gun collection.  I don't need any bullets.. just something to clean in front of any potential suitors that come to pick her up while I interview the boy before they leave on the date.

This music box makes a perfect little seat while I play with my other toys!!!

Am I the cutest kid or what?






No comments:

Post a Comment