Mayah is starting her transition to daycare. Miriam has been spending good portions of the day with Mayah at daycare to make the transition as smooth as possible. She peaks her head into the room periodically to reassure Mayah that she is close by. Lately I think she is ready to roll, as she is having a blast at daycare! New toys, and lots of new playmates! She starts full days without Miriam next week. We hope everything goes smooth. Here are some new photos of the little one we have nicknames, Pinching Dragon. Miriam's bruises are proof that this is a fitting name.
Hanging out in the car seat. Great photo by Miriam. Do we have a little model on our hands?
We have beggars in the family. They both want what Mommy has.
Mommy can't resist the little one. She love corn flakes.
Those puppy dog eyes gets her every time. Wrigley loves EVERYTHING.
"How long does one have to stand here and yell until you come in and feed me. I'M HUNGRY. Next time I am going to moon the video monitor. Yes, I know you are watching me... and I have to say, I don't like it."
Eye on the prize!!!
She is such a cutey. Glad she is doing well in daycare. That will really be a help to mommy. Blessings
ReplyDelete