Today is Mayah's first day of pre-pre-pre school. She will be starting daycare at the end of February. In order to help her with this transition, the daycare is permitting Miriam to bring Mayah to the facility for a couple of hours, 2 days a week so she can get used to the surroundings, the teachers, and the other babies. (At no charge) she will even be allowed 2 full days there right before it officially starts, so that Miriam can hang out in an office an watch her on video, or be very close by if she needs to come in and rescue her. It is a great facility, and we think it will be great for Miriam (and Mayah).
"It's my first day of pre-pre-pre school!" I am ready to roll!
"What are you looking at? You have never had bed-head before?"
Getting ready to go hit the town!!! Once Mayah is dressed, she loves going out. (She just HATES to get dressed)
" Yo. What up? Just chillin' here in the back yard.... Where's my hot coco, and don't forget the marshmallow's!"
I'm kvelling. Mayah is so gorgeous, and so happy. Can't wait to see her tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing journey you guys have gone through. I finally caught up! I'm glad you decided to keep this going. I will definitely keep checking in! You guys look sooo happy and Mayah looks adorable and happy. Great job guys!!
ReplyDelete