Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OMG - WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!

Wow...  It is finally happening...  We are packed and ready to go!!!!  Hard to beleive after all this time, in 24 hours will be in a car (thanks Jaki) and headed to the airport to start the trip of a lifetime!  Thanks everyone for the support.  We could not have made it to this point with each and everyone of you!!!!  I will keep this blog rolling every day (I hope) while I am in China.   Anyone is welcome to greet us at the airport when we return with Mayah on Dec. 18.  It is a Sunday!   We are UA 896 scheduled to arrive in Terminal 5 (International Terminal) at 11:05 am.  I am sure it will take us time to get off the plane and through customes.    Thanks again to everyone and the DAY IS TOMORROW!!!! WOW!

6 comments:

  1. As a fellow RQ'r, I'll be following along....Best wishes and safe travels on this amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the most wonderful adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes, Scott and Miriam! You two are going to be amazing parents. Mayah is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On Sunday, as you kiss your Daughter a million times ...can you please give her one for me and tell her its from her Aunt Marcy....ooooohhhhhhh I cant wait to meet her!!!! Wish I could be at Ohare when you land!!!!! (cmon lotto numbers.. work with me!!!!!!! )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't be happier for you guys! Hope you're having a great flight since you are now up in the air and on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to meet my perfect niece!!! Fell in love with her the moment I saw that first picture!!! The 18th can't come fast enough for me! Love you ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete