Well I know it is all official and booked when the flights (and hotel in Hong Kong) show up on my travel app on my phone! We are out of here on the 30th... So only one more day of work this week... 3 next week, and 2 the week after (taking the 29th off for last minute details). Hard to believe that after 5 1/2 years, I can actually check the extended forecast to see what the temperature will be like when I AM IN CHINA. (FYI. 50 degrees when we arrive in Beijing. Calling for a chance of rain at the Great Wall on the next day - Boo) We come home on Sunday December 18th!!!!! We land at 11:05 but we probably will not get off the plane until 12. We are sitting in Row 60. The 747 has 61 rows.

I can't tell, but are you excited? LOL
ReplyDelete