Friday, September 30, 2011

She is soo Cute

Here she is.  Our first photo of Mayah!

11 comments:

  1. She is beyond too cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, she is soooooo cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the link to your blog on RQ. What a beautiful little peanut you have!! She's just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations from another mom to a Jiangxi princess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, is that ever the cutest little baby ever!! Congratulations, she is just adorable. I too found you on RQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you from RQ also. Your daughter is beautiful! My daughter Nyah is also a Wanzai girl... Wan Jin Pei adopted at 18months in 2008. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats - she is adorable!!

    Trace7, RQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came over from RQ. What a sweetheart!!!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you on RQ as well. I am so glad I did. My Heart skipped a beat when I saw your daughters name. We adopted Wan Jin Te in June of 2008. She is now Sophia and if you want a glimpse into your future you can check out my blog. Wanzai is a small program with few adoptions each year. All the kids are in foster care and are well cared for and loved. We are in touch with Sophia's foster parents 3 years later. Your daughter is beautiful Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations! And thanks so much for sharing this on the RQ site. Enjoy this special time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw your referral on the Rumor Queen and wanted to say congratulations! She's such a tiny little peanut...our daughter was 13 1/2 months old when we got our referral. You are in for some of the best moments of your life!!!

    ReplyDelete